QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
In order to travel to the U.S. without a visa, a VWP citizen has to receive an approval from the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, hereinafter – ESTA.
- 1) A valid passport issued by a country covered under the Visa Waiver Program
- 2) You are travelling to the US for a stay of 90 days or less for business or tourism purposes
- 3) You have a valid return or an onward ticket
- 4) You currently do not hold a visitor's visa
- 5) Submit your application at least 24 hours prior to travel
Children also, regardless their age, have to receive a separate ESTA approval.
APPLY FOR A NEW ESTA
All eligible international travelers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization.
You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you:
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- Valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country.
- Valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA);
- Submit an online application.
For apply travel authorization ESTA, You Need:
Through the Site, the user has access to services: consult information, results and synthesis documents.
|Service||Our Site||Gov Site|
|Online Customer Service via e-mail||N/A|
|Application Status Notification sent by email||N/A|
|In case of mistakes, FREE application re-submission.||N/A|
|100% Refund Guarantee in case of a denied ESTA||N/A|